Teach For Thailand is looking for a Senior Human Resources Associate (Recruitment) who is a proactive executor with a strong track record of recruitment successfully and experience of overall human resources management and development. You will take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process that involves requirements understanding, talent pool defining, sourcing, screening and selection of right individuals and act as a brand ambassador of Teach For Thailand to create good experience for candidates. In addition, you will support the performance management, talent development, engagement and other HR related activities. You will keep expectations high so that we can fulfill our mission and make a lasting impact.
- Fill job openings by executing all processes related to talent attraction and selection and continually optimizing the processes and systems to ensure that Teach For Thailand have good hires with the right experience,
- Act as a recruitment partner to understand deeply our job role and requirements and our hiring process, at the same time, provide assistance to all levels of stakeholders in recruitment related issues,
- Build the talent pool of the company by sourcing candidates from researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, internet sites, etc.,
- Proactively approach passive candidates that are potentially a fit to the team and build a pipeline and a robust network of talents.
- Pre-screen candidates’ profiles and propose recommendation to hiring managers,
- Conduct a competency-based interview during HR screening with candidates,
- Arrange job interview with candidates and hiring managers,
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a Teach For Thailand’s ambassador to our candidate throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Other HR Activities (20%)
- Handle the hiring, conducting reference check, job offering, onboarding and monitoring during probation period for all new hires,
- Update, track and use data and analytics in the HR process,
- Support the performance management process (OKRs, Check-In, Performance Review, Individual Development, etc.),
- Support and monitor people development processes,
- Support a strong team culture so that staff have an inspiring, fulfilling and sustainable experience that leads to high engagement and performance,
- Manage administrative requirements to fill positions; creating job posting description, creating employment contract, probation period tracking, etc.,
- Support other HR projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above,
- 4+ years of experience in talent acquisition/recruitment for full cycle (sourcing to hiring) in a fast-paced recruiting environment, either in-house or in an agency environment,
- Solid background of sourcing strategies for active and passive talents,
- Proven ability of recruitment success and experience of/willingness to learn more about other HR functions.
Skills, Knowledge and Mindset
- A deep commitment to education equity - a belief that all children can succeed regardless of their background,
- Ability to work effectively with ambiguity in an organization transitioning out of its startup phase, including the willingness to operate outside of one’s formal role to ensure the success of the broader organization,
- A learning orientation - commitment to development and openness to feedback,
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to establish and manage authentic working relationships with people of all working styles to get things done,
- Target driven and ability of organizational skills - managing multiple complex projects independently to achieve results, with great attention to detail,
- High levels of integrity and accountability,
- Exemplify Teach For Thailand’s core values: Lead by Example, Students First, Constant Learning, Sense of Possibility, Relationships Matter, and Open and Honest.
Salary is competitive in the Thai context and depends on prior experience. Benefits include medical insurance, a generous leave policy, and possible opportunities for travel. Additionally, there is ample opportunity for professional development and mobility within the organization as well as access to professional development through the Teach For All global network.
Please send your resume and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com and specify in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.