Outcomes and Responsibilities:
● Cultivate Teach For Thailand’s brand as a top-of-mind charitable organization
through the development and delivery of a top-notch marketing and communications
● Ensure that organizational key messages effectively reach all our priority target audiences
● Build relationships with media to ensure positive and sufficient coverage of our organization’s
work and impact
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Set vision and implement strategy to communicate our mission and approach through
messaging that is universally understandable and resonant across a diverse set of
stakeholders, including: media, corporate partners, government agencies/policy makers,
foundation, other social enterprises, and internal HQ and school based staff; across online
and offline channels.
● Tailor messaging by constituency to advance the organization’s points of view and drive
constituencies to action.
● Analyze target audiences’ behavior and different communication channels to effectively
communicate key messages for the particular audience that lead to a desired outcome
● Own the content creation across the marketing and communications mix (i.e. Facebook posts,
web copy, stakeholder communications, brochures/flyers, event programs, short reports,
press releases, Powerpoint presentations and etc.)
● Own all social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter and etc.)
● Manage a freelance graphic designer for all design work
● Over 5 years of professional work experience in branding/ marketing/ communications/ public
● Prior experience in managing major integrated marketing communication campaigns across
various platforms and delivering high results
● Prior experience in raising the profile of an organization through smart PR strategies and
crisis communications skills is highly preferred
● A deep commitment to education equity - a belief that all children can succeed regardless of
● A learning orientation - curious mind and eagerness to learn and do new things
● Ability to deliver results on deadline
● Excellent project management and self-managed skill
● Possess a “can-do attitude”
● Excellent communicator, ability to discern technical education concept into a compelling
message to mass audiences
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Thai fluency is mandatory (written and spoken) and good command of English
The salary for this position depends on prior experience. Benefits include social security, medical insurance, a generous leave policy, and possible opportunities for travel. Additionally, there is ample opportunity for professional development within the organisation as well as access to professional development through the Teach For All global network.
Please send your resume and a one-page cover letter to our email email@example.com and specify in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.