รู้จักองค์กร / ร่วมทำงานกับเรา / Leadership Development Manager
Teach For Thailand is an independent non-profit organization with a mission to address educational inequity in Thailand by enlisting our nation’s future leaders to teach in high-need schools. We believe in the value of giving back, inspiring others, and using our knowledge to make a real impact to better the lives of the future generations. At Teach For Thailand, we want to create an equitable education system by placing great teachers who are committed to improving educational attainment, raising aspirations and expanding educational opportunity for all children in high-need schools. Over time, we would like our alumni to leverage the insights they gained in the classrooms to become lifelong leaders working in education and across all sectors to ensure excellent education for all.
Teach For Thailand is a partner in the Teach For All (www.teachforall.org) network, which is made up of 40 social enterprises across the world seeking to end educational inequity in their respective countries.
The Team: Training & Support
Training & Support Team leads the efforts to train and empower participants (“fellows”) who are teaching in classrooms to transform the lives of thousands of students in the Greater Bangkok area. Teach For Thailand’s Training & Support Team have trained over 100+ fellows. The team designs and executes training and professional development programs for fellows during Summer Institute and throughout their two-year placement in schools. The team also builds the capacity of Teach For Thailand staff and partners with government, university, and local schools to support and develop our fellows. Through the team’s work, our fellows will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and mindset to lead the students they teach to greater achievement and to develop into future leaders themselves.
The Learning and Development Manager is a one-of-a-kind position that provides an unparalleled opportunity for the right individual to play an important role in developing Thailand’s future leaders. Teach For Thailand is looking for a highly experienced individual who has a passion for training and developing leaders so that our fellows can create sustainable impact in the classroom and beyond. The individual must be a strategic thinker, an outstanding relationship builder, and a skilled manager who can lead a team to achieve ambitious results in an entrepreneurial environment. The Training Manager will have the opportunity to design and execute fellow training programs, and innovate in the areas of leadership development.
The Learning and Development Manager is expected to deliver the following outcomes:
Fellowship Curriculum achieves both short & long term goals by constantly evolving and deepening in design
- Work closely with Program Head to design and revise the Fellow development curriculum
- Develop Leadership Development modules that will support Fellows’ leadership development during the Fellowship
- Develop Teacher Development modules that will support Fellows’ pedagogical development during the Fellowship
- Work with the coaching team to identify Fellow needs in terms of knowledge, skills and mindsets during the Fellowship
- Design in person and blended learning structures and experiences
- Review and adjust student learning curriculum as per student vision and student outcomes
- Translate design of the curriculum effectively and deliver in-person training sessions at Institute and throughout the 2-year Fellowship
Fellowship curriculum is carried out effectively through evaluation and data analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training through assessments, surveys, and feedback
- Analyze data collected from Fellows with the Coaching & Support Team and provide input in improving the Fellowship program
- Prepare and implement training budget
Alumni and Partners are invested in TFT activities
- Nurture relationships with Alumni and stay abreast of their pathways in order to maximize Alumni engagement in training sessions and workshops
- Identify and coordinate pathway and developmental opportunities for Fellows and Alumni
- Manage high stakes relationships to design and deliver a training program that will facilitate an alternative route to teacher certification
- Build lasting partnerships with key leaders and organizations in the education community to gain support and resources for training and development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ year of management experience and experience of leadership development/training and curriculum design
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Fluency in Thai
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of and experience in leadership development and/or adult learning theory and practice
- Excellent vision-setting, strategic thinking and project management ability
- Outstanding track record of achievements and ability to operate with urgency and sense of possibility in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships and networks to achieve results
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members toward achieving ambitious and measurable outcomes
The salary for this position depends on prior experience. Benefits include social security, medical insurance, a generous leave policy, and possible opportunities for travel. Additionally, there is ample opportunity for professional development within the organisation as well as access to professional development through the Teach For All global network.
To join us as a team member, apart from being well qualified, you need to believe that every single child deserves an excellent education and that every single child has the ability to be successful in school, despite their background as strongly as we do in our mission and vision to ensure the success of our organization.
Please send your resume and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the position you are applying for.