3-month unpaid internship from 1 July to 30 September 2021
Teach For Thailand always prepare our fellows (ครูผู้นำการเปลี่ยนแปลง) to the best of our capabilities before they jump into serving the students and solving problems in the schools. The pre-service training for the fellows is called “institute”. Teach For Thailand is selecting our 8th cohort fellows (ครูผู้นำการเปลี่ยนแปลงรุ่นที่ 8) and will have an institute for them from August to September 2021.
We are seeking a proactive, hard-working, open-minded leader to join our institute team.
An ideal candidate is a leader of excellent self-regulated data-driven planner and facilitator.
The role’s key measure of success will be the success (in accordance with the defined objectives) of the institute’s sessions and the overall institute program.
You will operate with professionalism, learn something new and challenge yourself to the fullest. This role will report directly to the Institute manager
- Ensure that the general operation of the institute runs smoothly
- Prepare learning materials and tools required for each learning session
- Act as focal point of contact for relevant stakeholders
- Assess and manage the outcomes of the learning sessions
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Good command of English is a must
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- May be required to travel outside of Bangkok and to work during weekends
Skills, Knowledge and Mindset
- Deeply committed to education equity - a belief that all children can succeed regardless of their background
- Ability to authentically and respectfully form relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Learning oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
This is an unpaid internship program with a generous leave policy. Additionally, there is ample opportunity for professional development and gaining valuable Experience.